Critical Considerations for Successful Private Practice
Time & Location
About the Event
NASW-NC Endorsed | NCASPPB Approved | SC Board of Examiners Approved
This 5.75 CEU training (4 hours of Ethics) will provide LCSWs and other licensed professionals an in-depth view of all the essential ethical, clinical, business and risk management considerations necessary in order to develop and provide services to clients in a sucessful private practice.
What Attendees Can Expect:
- Attendees will identify the steps they need to take to consider if private practice is for them (financial, risk, boundaries/limit setting)
- Attendees will identify the business, marketing and risk management considerations in embarking on private practice
- Attendees will develop their own 'first steps' in beginning private practice
- Attendees will learn the steps in beginning private practice - including navigating insurance panels; key components of a Policy & Procedure document
- Attendees will see NASW and other Codes of Ethics woven into the considerations
- Attendees will have the opportunity to discuss questions with an attorney during an hour-long Q&A session
What Other Participants Have Said:
"Excellent presenter!...wish I had taken this before I started my practice."
"I've been in practice for several years and learned things I didn't know..."
"How awesome to have an attorney to ask questions of!"
"Nice to get accurate information-and all of her information proved accurate."
- Standard Registration$100+$2.50 Service fee$100+$2.50 Service fee0$0