top of page


If you are a legal professional involved in a matter relating to

  • the practice of a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or a Licensed Clinical Addictions Specialist (LCAS);

  • a licensure board complaint related to the practice of an LCSW or LCAS; or

  • services provided in an outpatient clinic or residential treatment setting,


I may be able to offer case consultation and/or Expert Witness services.


Please see a complete description of my areas of expertise within the SEAK Expert Witness directory

bottom of page